Inspired by the ceremonial use of peyote by the Huichol tribe in Mexico, this print is a psychedelic experience (and not for the faint-hearted). Depicted in the tribe’s renowned yarn art, shamans still use peyote for self-discovery and healing today.
- Full Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- 6" Inseam
- Reinforced Back Pocket with Zipper
- 100% Luxury, Japanese Polyester with "Quick-Dry" Properties
- Super stretch, 100% polyester fine mesh, for added comfort
- Antique, Silver-Finished Hardware
- Double-Stitching for Reinforced Structure